Friday 22 January 2010

Veronika Decides To Die




One of the most hyped books in recent years, for some reason i ciuldnt understand the fuzz regarding this book, but after reading it, & after reading it, i can honestly say that The book has a very poor storyline, there was nothing special in the book, and the chapter in the hospital ( where Veronika decides to push the limit) well let me say, she DID push the limit, and Coelho have succefully prooved to me that he is an official sick old man with that uncalled for unrational chapter.

Overal rating: 1


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

GothyGeekah! said...

Hello,
I totally agree with you, i actually stoped reading it after 200 pages, didnt finishe it all.
I do admit that the bigning was good, but then it all went down, from the middle on, it became boring.
It was my first Coelho book, and i wasn't impressed.

Ahmed's 819 said...

hey you, well, Coelho sucks, end of discussion :P

its nice to actually see a female that doesnt worship the old Brazilian pervert :P